METKLEEN 2150 is a high alkaline, aqueous cleaner for ferrous metals that require removal of difficult soils and/or oils at low temperature. METKLEEN 2150 neutralizes and lifts even the toughest water insoluble oils, greases and shop soils. METKLEEN 2150 is the ideal choice to replace solvent cleaners and the hazards associated with their use.
- Versatile – used in multiple cleaning processes
- Low temperatures – cost effective cleaning
- Non-foaming – high wetting formulation
- Outstanding oil splitting properties
- Heavy-duty - high detergency - fast acting.
- Safe on steel, stainless, copper, brass, magnesium and titanium
- Removes heavy drawing lubricants, greases, carbon deposits, etc.
- Cleaning- Immersion
- Cleaning- InProcess
- Cleaning- Spray