ADDVANCE SWISSCUT 8372 is a USDA BIO-PERFERRED clear amber high performance light viscosity botanical cutting fluid designed for CNC Swiss Style machining. ADDVANCE SWISSCUT 8372 utilizes the latest technology for difficult machining applications without the use of chlorinated paraffin. ADDVANCE SWISSCUT 8372 is recommended for use on Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel, Titanium, Platinum, and Aircraft Aluminum. ADDVANCE SWISSCUT 8372 provides exceptional tool life by withstanding and reducing friction at the cutting edge – increasing feeds and speeds and providing long term, trouble free performance.
- Excellent finishes on both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Does not use chlorinated paraffin
- Low foaming in high-pressure systems.
- Stable at high temperatures.
- Pleasant odor.
- Environmentally friendly - non-toxic, non-corrosive, low misting product.
- Non-dye clear, amber fluid.
- CNC Machining
- Deep Hole Drilling
- Machining- General
- Milling- Profiling
- Swiss Machining
- USDA BioPreferred