METCOR 62 is an indoor, long-term corrosion preventative for all metals. METCOR 62 deposits a light, oily film that is “hydrophobic” to water and high humidity conditions. The deposited film is adaptable and not affected by changes in atmospheric temperature or relative humidity.
- Long term indoor protection
- Excellent penetrating and wetting properties
- Resists moisture and humidity
- Water displacing
- Fast drying, dry to the touch, non-gumming film protection
- Easy to use – no mixing or measuring
- Easy to clean off
- Clear film for optimal part identification
- Weldable residue
- Fingerprint neutralizer
- Can apply to machined parts directly without adverse effect from coolant residues.
- Dipping parts after cleaning for in-process protection
- Protecting parts for long-term storage or during shipping
- Final protective step in tube mill or rollforming operations