METCHEM 6140 is a heavy-duty synthetic coolant chemically engineered to machine and grind aluminum alloys. METCHEM 6140 is excellent for aerospace metals, abrasive aluminum castings, and cast irons. METCHEM 6140 provides all the benefits of a synthetic coolant with the lubricity of a semi-synthetic in one product. METCHEM 6140 is ideal for central systems, individual machine tools and/or manufacturing cells. The small particle size enhances cleanliness and sump-life while retarding biological degradation.
- Hard water stable
- Exceptional lubrication without oil
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Outstanding wetting/coating properties
- Excellent tool life and part finish
- Foam resistant in high pressure operations
- Exceedingly clean running
- Exceptional sump life and microbial resistance
- Non-staining on soft metals
- Reduced coolant “drag-out”
- Reduced disposal costs
- Increased biodegradability – No Oil!
- CNC Machining
- Machining- General
- Milling- Profiling